Recent Reviews from our Customers
Conklin Flexion™ – Single Ply Roofing System Specialists In Eastern Pennsylvania
Flexion™ is Conklin’s flagship single-ply roofing membrane. Naturally fire-resistant, this thermoplastic membrane is fortified with DuPont® and Elvaloy® for improved lifespan, toughness, and flexibility. Designed for maximum durability and energy efficiency, Flexion® is also backed by a 25-year renewable warranty and can be re-coated repeatedly, saving the significant expense of complete roof replacement. River Run Roofing is a preferred Conklin contractor, meaning that you benefit from their proven expertise and experience with Conklin roofing systems. The Flexion single-ply roofing system saves HVAC energy costs by reflecting as much as 84% of the sun’s heat. Plus, your employees will enjoy the more comfortable and temperate work environment. And the ENERGY STAR certification may make you eligible for tax benefits. With utility savings and lower maintenance requirements, there’s a good chance your Flexion roofing might pay for itself within the warranty period. Flexion roofing is well-suited for both new and aging roofs. Let’s examine some of its many benefits:
– Resists destructive weather forces like high winds and hail.
– Offers excellent leak protection.
– Commercial type of roof that comes with an impressive warranty of up to 25 years. This warranty is renewable with the application of Conklin’s protective coating, making it a very valuable long-term investment.
– Carries ENERGY STAR® certification for lowering HVAC energy bills by up to 30%.
– Requires very minimal maintenance due to its higher tensile strength and tear resistance
– Resistant to the effects of chemicals, making it an excellent choice for the manufacturing and restaurant industries.
– Withstands fire with UL fire rating.
– A top performer in both heat and cold.
– Tougher and more flexible than conventional PVC, making it a longer lasting option.
– Certified by major code approval institutions.
– Can be easily installed at any time of the year.
– Resists dirt and discoloration.
This single-ply system is devised for structures that support lightweight roof assemblies and can be applied over a variety of types of roof decks. While it’s true that Flexion® comes in at a higher price point than more inexpensive roofing materials like EPDM, the impressive benefits and associated cost savings might make it a more prudent budget choice for your particular project. The significant energy savings coupled with the impressive renewable warranty has helped several of our customers actually determine that a Flexion roof pays for itself in the end. River Run Roofing has years of experience installing, repairing, and restoring Flexion roofs as well as a range of other commercial roofing types. Is a Flexion roof the best choice for your project? Contact River Run today so we can help you assess its benefits for your building.