What Are Seamless Gutters?
Seamless gutters, also known as continuous gutters, are a style of gutter that is manufactured from a single piece of material. This eliminates the need to attach and seal any seams along the length of the gutter. While seamless gutters do still have seams at any corners, the general lack of seams makes them less susceptible to leaks and damage.
Average Cost to Install Seamless Gutters in Eastern Pennsylvania
The average cost to install seamless gutters in Eastern Pennsylvania is between $800 to $2000. Gutters are priced by linear foot, and you can expect to pay around $4.00 to $8.00 per linear foot for seamless gutters, depending on the material of the gutter.
Seamless Gutter Cost by Home Size
The average home in Eastern Pennsylvania has between 120 to 250 linear feet of gutters. You can determine a general estimate of the linear feet of gutters needed for your home by measuring the length of each side of your home that has gutters installed and adding these together.
- 100 linear feet: $400 to $800
- 125 linear feet: $500 to $1,000
- 150 linear feet: $600 to $1,200
- 175 linear feet: $700 to $1,400
- 200 linear feet: $800 to $1,600
- 225 linear feet: $900 to $1,800
- 250 linear feet: $1,000 to $2,000
Advantages of Seamless Gutters for Eastern Pennsylvania Property Owners
While seamless gutters are one of the more expensive gutter options in Eastern Pennsylvania, they’re also one of the most popular choices because they come packed with numerous benefits for homeowners. Despite their cost, seamless gutters are a cost-effective gutter solution with multiple benefits.
- Seamless gutters are custom cut for a precise fit for every home.
- Seamless gutters experience less debris build-up due to the lack of lips from joints.
- Fewer joints mean there are fewer vulnerable points for damage and leaks in seamless gutters.
- A single length of gutter along each side of the house gives seamless gutters a sleek and attractive curb appeal.
- Because of the lack of joints, seamless gutters are lower maintenance.
- Seamless gutters have an excellent lifespan, often lasting 20-30 years or more.
- Seamless gutters come in a nearly endless variety of colors and materials meaning there’s an option for everyone.
- While they must be professionally installed, seamless gutters are very fast and easy to install.
- The installation of seamless gutters results in less waste because the gutters are cut precisely to the correct size.
Do seamless gutters seem like the best choice for your home? Call River Run Roofing, today, to discuss all of our seamless gutter options and find out what’s best for you!